Wednesday 12 January 2011

the coming power gap

be for we start we have no idea what or how DF, WF, sets will affect RVR but i do think it will affect the rvr zone in an odd way to hurt the lower levels, i currently have a  scout shadow worrier (you can get upd off the floor) in between ani and con.

and let me tell you its bloody hard to get a kill soling in next to impossible, my advice to any lobies would be stick with a group. so how has my WH been fairing :/ well its com to the point where regardless how i play i can not take down a tank where as post 1.4 i only had trouble with black orks and any one who was spec defensively 2 handers where not an issue. the maine problem is thay can just out last me all the time its annoying as hell  :( so i only have one corse of action i have to make my self a MDPS WH tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment